Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

Stover CT-3 Oil Fill and Drain

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 951 times

Old 10-31-2012, 04:32:27 PM
Registered

Default Stover CT-3 Oil Fill and Drain

My apologies if I'm not doing this right, newbie owner, long time appreciation. Just got a Stover CT-3 and read what I can before asking this. Question is about oil fill. I see the drain at the back of the crank case, but it seems that it is at the floor of the crankcase. I'm supposed to add oil until it begins to drip from drain ? Seems like any oil I add will drip from the drian it is so low. 2nd question is where do I add oil. breather ? Thank you, Wayne
Attached Thumbnails
Waynes Stover oil breather.jpg   Waynes Stover CT-3 oil drain.jpg  
Sponsored Links