Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Antique Gas Engine Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Gas Engine Discussion Meet collectors of hit and miss engines, ask questions about collecting, restoring and showing antique flywheel engines.

Antique Gas Engine Discussion

Fuller Johnson 2.5 hp N info needed

I have a Fuller 2 1/2 hp N. there are a few parts that I dont think or know that are not original....

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 307 times

Old 05-20-2013, 06:08 PM
Registered-I

Default Fuller Johnson 2.5 hp N info needed

I have a Fuller 2 1/2 hp N. there are a few parts that I dont think or know that are not original. I was wondering if anyone with a like engine may be able to offer some help. I need to find the length of both valves from the face of the valve to the end of the stem...also the location of the cotter pin hole. I would assume that the length from the valve guide to the end of the stem would suffice. (to the cotter hole as well). Also I need to know the length of the govenor thrust bearing and thrust rod (OD is a no brainer as it has to fit in the goveron housing). I know mine are a quick fix as the govenor thrust bearing is nothing more than a 1/8" pipe plug that has had the threads smashed flat to fit in the govenor housing.

If there is anyone with spare parts laying...I need a valve spring (the lighter tension one that is not engaged by the rocker arm...the valve latch out and spring that mounts in the rocker arm..and an Ignitor. Thanks to all that can possibly help.
I have checked with the typical suppliers and cannot seem to locate the last few pieces needed. Thanks again!
Sponsored Links