Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Antique Gas Engine Discussion > Antique Engine Archives
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Engine Archives All archived posts from 1999 to 2004 when SmokStak was on EnginAds. This is a read-only board.

Antique Engine Archives

My wife's 110 case

Over the past few years of bringing my engines & stuff to engine shows. My wife has learned to see...

this thread has 5 replies and has been viewed 708 times

Old 03-14-2004, 09:10 AM
Tim Burke

Default My wife's 110 case

Over the past few years of bringing my engines & stuff to engine shows. My wife has learned to see the beauty in these works of mechanical art . She has been a painter for over 25 years , mainly painting wildlife. Well she has recently turned her talents to painting old Iron and I would like to show off to you "My Wife's 110 Case" ......Tim

Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2004, 10:07 AM
SONNY

Default Re: My wife's 110 case

GREAT PICTURE NICE WORK
Old 03-14-2004, 02:54 PM
Tim Burke

Thanks Sonny I'm as proud of her as could be. I can't wait to see the finnished product of the one she's doing now a Rumley roller !! This is great for me ,She can't wait for the next show!! ...Tim
Old 03-14-2004, 08:39 PM
Craig Anderson

When is she going to start TAKING orders............glad things went better at the shop. Craig
Old 03-15-2004, 08:46 AM
Orrin Iseminger

That's beautiful!

Seeing talented works like that makes this non-artist feel really humble.

Orrin
Old 03-15-2004, 10:58 AM
mbh

Very nice painting. She's very talented.

Reminds me of another artist, Mort Kunstler, who has Americana as one of his genre. I know him bc of his War Between the States art (specifically works involving Generals Robert E. Lee & Stonewall Jackson).

Below are links to Mort Kunstler's antique agriculture / Americana artwork. Hope y'all enjoy.

-Mike

Gurley, AL

Thresher's Here! Stroud Farm Prairie Gold Beating the Storm Topping Off the Wagon Bailing Hay Days of Splendor Fill 'er Up Water Wagon Golden Harvest Harvesting Wheat Hay Ride Overshot Stacker Plowing at Sunset Water Break