Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Old Iron and Tractor Community > Farm + Industrial Antiques and Collectibles
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Farm + Industrial Antiques and Collectibles Old belt driven farm equipment: shellers, milkers, threshers, pumps, washers and antiquities of the industrial revolution.

Farm + Industrial Antiques and Collectibles

EL Smith Air Compressor, Help ID Pump

Hey, I just picked up this 30 gallon air compressor for $100. It cycles fine, holds air etc. I...

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 525 times

Old 01-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Registered

Default EL Smith Air Compressor, Help ID Pump

Hey, I just picked up this 30 gallon air compressor for $100. It cycles fine, holds air etc. I have no idea however the specs on the compressor itself, and have never heard of the brand "EL Smith and Sons". I cant seem to find a serial number or model number anywhere. Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Dan

Sponsored Links