Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

New arrival from Northern California

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 1017 times

Old 08-30-2014, 12:56:41 AM
Registered

Default New arrival from Northern California

I've been poking through this site for a year or two now following various small engine related searches. Since I keep ending up here I thought I might as well skip the Google search and sign up as a member.

I haven't got much in the way of old engines, at the moment but do own a Stihl 041 chainsaw (1970s?) which I suppose qualifies. It was still a working saw cutting several cords of firewood a year, until I finally broke down a couple of years ago and replaced it with a newer, lighter (and safer) saw.

I am a wildland firefighter so my main interests are saws and small pumps.

I'm just down the road from the Roots of Motive Power in Willits who come out to local events a couple times a year with their wonderful collection of stuff (small Maytag engines to some whopping huge steam engines).
The Following User Says Thank You to Aaron W For This Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2014, 12:20:45 PM

Thanked 17,703 Times in 5,300 Posts
Default Re: New arrival from Northern California

Welcome to Stak Aaron........there's something here for everyone.......as you discovered.......