Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

New member from the Steel City

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 654 times

Old 09-06-2014, 01:42:26 PM
Registered

Default New member from the Steel City

Hi all,

I recently joined the Stak and I am from Pittsburgh, PA. I have a Maytag 72 and two Maytag 92s, as well as an air cooled 1 1/2 HP United hit an miss. I got the bug years ago, because my dad was a huge hit and miss buyer-collector, but he has since sold the majority of his engines, but he still has a couple of his favorites.

I would probably have some larger iron by now if I had the room, but a small basement doesn't hold much lol. I am currently restoring one of the Maytag 92s I have.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the forum!

Jeff
The Following User Says Thank You to JunkHeap For This Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2014, 02:34:33 PM
Subscriber

Default Re: New member from the Steel City

Welcome to the Stak