Generators and Motors
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Shop Equipment Tools and Techniques > Welding Shop
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Welding Shop Welder generators, equipment, weld practice, techniques, troubles and solutions. See our TERMS of SERVICE prior to reading!

Welding Shop

Marquette Welder - Generator

I have a Marquette Welder Generator with a large Kohler one cyl engine on it. I have not had any...

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 2920 times

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2002, 11:31 AM
Rod Jones

Default Marquette Welder - Generator

I have a Marquette Welder Generator with a large Kohler one cyl engine on it. I have not had any luck identifying the engine or finding parts for it, it is a pressure lubricated engine (has oil pump & pressure guage) and I need head gasket and piston rings for it, bore is 3.600". There is no model or serial number that I have been able to find on this engine and there is evidence that there was at one time an ID plate riveted to the fan shroud but it is long gone... Any ideas? Rod Jones
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2002, 08:50 PM
Joseph

Default Re: Marquette Welder - Generator

You could contact Marquette and give them the number on the welder-generator and ask them to tell you the make and model of the engine that came with the unit. I have one of these units that has a two cyl. Onan engine on it and they were able to give me an owners manual for it. It took them a couple of days to find it thought because of the age of my unit it was built when Onan was owned by studabaker.
Closed Thread