Generators and Motors
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Vintage Electrical Equipment > Generators & Motors General Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Generators & Motors General Discussion Antique Generators, Light Plants and Old Electric Motors: Questions and answers about restoring and showing old power generation systems.

Generators & Motors General Discussion

Ohlsson & Rice Generator

Hi, I have recently become the curious owner of an Ohlsson & Rice, Tiny Tiger model 300 Generator...

this thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 2764 times

Old 03-26-2003, 02:56 AM
Steve Bolger

Default Ohlsson & Rice Generator

Hi, I have recently become the curious owner of an Ohlsson & Rice, Tiny Tiger model 300 Generator set. I am looking for any info on this machine or contacts that I could follow. Thanks, Steve
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2003, 12:30 PM
Mau VanDuren

Default Re: Ohlsson & Rice Generator

Steve,

I just got one too. I found one lead and am pursuing it. If I get some info I'll pass it on. Will you do the same?
Old 04-02-2003, 10:19 AM
steve tyson

here's some info you might be able to use.I collect them too.I ran into a fellow from mich. last year at the portland show. he's the expert in these parts. his display is all "OR" motors.I don't remember his name,but his display was in the shade near the middle of the small engine area. The one link is tanaka and mentions generator(next to the 4th picture from top) and the other is on ebay and is done,so copy what you can as fast as you can because ebay only keeps things for a short time.let us know if you find anything else. steve

http://bikerodnkustom3.homestead.com/tanaka.html
Old 05-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Registered-I

I have complete manual of O R. I you want please email me, ill send it to you. I cant make it run properly, the problems seems to be fuel.

my msn is juanmariani@hotmai.com