Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Antique Gas Engine Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Gas Engine Discussion Meet collectors of hit and miss engines, ask questions about collecting, restoring and showing antique flywheel engines.

Antique Gas Engine Discussion

My Trip To Wisconsin

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 1688 times

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 03:23:59 PM
Registered-II

Default My Trip To Wisconsin

I just returned from our bi-annual trip to Wisconsin to visit my wifes family. During our stay I made a point to visit someone I met here on Smokstack. Myself and a local friend went to Rosholt and visited the shop of Craig Anderson. The visit was better than expected. Craig was as nice a man as I've ever met. He took time out of his day to visit with us, show us his current projects and best of all, his barn. Wow, what a treat. Being from Texas, it was very cold. I looked hard and fast. Craig was more than happy to stay as long as we wanted. We went back to his shop, visited some more, and then, as much as I didn't want to, we had to move on. Craig, If your reading this, "Thanks You". It's great that so many people of such different backgrounds can have a common interest and be willing to share with others their knowledge and desire for saving chunks of iron that turn.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2005, 10:30:18 PM

Thanked 17,706 Times in 5,300 Posts
Default Re: My Trip To Wisconsin

WOW Bryan!! I AM reading this now and am almost embarrassed at your kind words!!! As far as taking time goes----toys are for playing with----NOT being hidden away so no one can see them. Collectors who won't share their collections should find other hobbies.
Enthusiastic visitors make it that much MORE fun....
Thanks! Craig
Closed Thread