Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Antique Gas Engine Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Gas Engine Discussion Meet collectors of hit and miss engines, ask questions about collecting, restoring and showing antique flywheel engines.

Antique Gas Engine Discussion

Can you ID this engine spark plug setup?

this thread has 21 replies and has been viewed 4641 times

Old 03-18-2005, 03:40:36 PM
eMail NOT Working

Default Re: Can you ID this engine spark plug setup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Rich
This is not a dual sparkplug. it is an ignghter such as was used in oil furnases. the spark jumped from one point to the other until the oil ignighted and then it shut off.

Chuck in Central Oregon
Chuck; Read my post from 2 days ago. It is spark "plug" from a single cylinder Cadillac engine. The one cylinder Cadillac was made from 1903 thru 1909.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2005, 06:56:55 PM
Chuck Rich

Default Re: Can you ID this engine spark plug setup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Davidson
Chuck; Read my post from 2 days ago. It is spark "plug" from a single cylinder Cadillac engine. The one cylinder Cadillac was made from 1903 thru 1909.
John you are right. Since I reciecved your quote I did a little research and found I was wrong. Thanks for the correcton.

Chuck in Central Oregon