Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Antique Gas Engine Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Gas Engine Discussion Meet collectors of hit and miss engines, ask questions about collecting, restoring and showing antique flywheel engines.

Antique Gas Engine Discussion

Portland(WoW)

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 1254 times

Old 08-29-2005, 08:02:24 AM
Registered-II

Default Portland(WoW)

Was at portland 7 years ago, boy this place has changed & grown, I took the whole family Sat. got their at 7o OH time, and the weather Sat. was perfect, clouded over & good breeze, my Son was so wound up Sat. night when we got home,( after a delay of right rt tire blow out on way home)he could not get to sleep , talking about all that stuff.
I WOULD LIKE THE THANK "THE BOGGS" WITH their display, with all the corn shelling, grinding, & crob grinding , my son was so into watching ,amazed, plus to all the oil field engine that have flyball gov. on them he just enjoys see them also. seen old freind( george & helen Myers) good luck with you house.( they had a big flood)

thank you
Portland & to all envolved to make this a super show.
BD &family
Sponsored Links