Generators and Motors
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Vintage Electrical Equipment > Generators & Motors General Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Generators & Motors General Discussion Antique Generators, Light Plants and Old Electric Motors: Questions and answers about restoring and showing old power generation systems.

Generators & Motors General Discussion

Wisconsin & Continental Engine Manuals--Free PDFs

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 4173 times

Old 03-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Registered-II

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Wisconsin & Continental Engine Manuals--Free PDFs

hello all:
i'm sure lots of you know this, but until i checked around on the internet today, i did not know that wisonsin motors has made available in portable document file (pdf) format a number of catalogs for their wisconsin and continentl engines. these pdf files print with excellent resolution and, best of all, there is no cost for these. a list of the available materials can be found in the thumbs forwarded with this note. also, please note that, for wisconsin engines, there is an exhaustive and huge catalog (also in pdf format) of all of the options and accessories. you may need to download these thumbs and magnify them for viewing. or just go to www.wisconsinmotors.com
regards
jud
Attached Thumbnails
sc0003893a.jpg   sc0003a3e3.jpg  
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Registered-II

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Wisconsin & Continental Engine Manuals--Free PDFs

thanks.. thats just great. for the longest time the only thing available online was split in to 2 pdfs and put there by the chris craft boat owners association, which has since vanished from the web. i put those pdfs on my website as a mirror for people who wanted them, and im going to do the same with this new manual. i also have an original hard copy as well from ebay.