Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Antique Gas Engine Discussion > Antique Engine Archives
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Engine Archives All archived posts from 1999 to 2004 when SmokStak was on EnginAds. This is a read-only board.

Antique Engine Archives

Southern Cross Diesel

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 2297 times

Old 01-23-2002, 06:41 AM
Bronwyn Boyton

Default Southern Cross Diesel

Hi,

I am looking for any information or any photos about a Southern Cross compression start air-cooled EFD Diesel Engine with a 31/2 HP Engine and the speed is 2100RPM and number is 83576.

If anyone can supply me with some information about this engine it would be most appreciated. Thank you Bronwyn On behalf of my Father Falvie.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2002, 07:02 AM
Adam Cottrill

Default Re: Southern Cross Diesel

Hello Bronwyn and Falvie,

Not sure what info your exactly after, but if your looking for manuals, sale brochures, transfers and books Greg McNeice of Rally Badges is the guy to see.

His web site is www.rallybadges.com all his details and pics of the transfers are there. I beleive there is all so a Sothern Cross engine register somewhere here in Australia not sure where Greg might know??.

Since this is a American based site and your looking for specific Australian Engines would be to write in to the The Old Machenery Magazine (www.tomm.com.au)and or go to a rally close to yourself and talk to the people with that type of engine, there are several rallys coming up (in Vic where i am) very soon.

I hope this helps a little, if you need any other help please dont hesitate.

Kindest Regards,

Adam