Generators and Motors
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Vintage Electrical Equipment > Generators & Motors General Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Generators & Motors General Discussion Antique Generators, Light Plants and Old Electric Motors: Questions and answers about restoring and showing old power generation systems.

Generators & Motors General Discussion

Lombardini 6Ld325N w/powRgard 11-00701 generator schematic needed

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 1702 times

Old 05-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Registered-I

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Lombardini 6Ld325N w/powRgard 11-00701 generator schematic needed

Recently I received a really nice looking little 6hp diesel lombardini 6ld325n generator .The engine was easy to fix but the generator has been another story. It is a 2500w 120vac and 24vdc as well,, the CB is a 40A for the 24vdc and the CB for the 120vac is 20A..When I did a diode check every one was bad..So I have ordered all new ones. When they get here i will install them and flsh the gen it will probably start right up.. Everything else looked pretty good. I sure would like a schematic for this unit if its available. I seached the internet for ,,powR-gard ,, it is now a Baldor company. I contacted Baldor in Oshkosh Wi. They said it was made in 1985 but do not have the schematic. I can ring out the windings and pair them up by resistance however this unit has been worked on before and some of the 24vdc is just not there..Anyway if someone has a schematic ..I would sure appreciate it..Oh yes I already contacted John in Maryland ,,from an earlier posting... If anyone has a comment on this gen I'm open for that too...thanks to everyone ....HEART-of-TEXAS
Sponsored Links