Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

Hallo from Germany

this thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 1368 times

Old 05-12-2010, 09:32:48 AM
Arnd

Default Hallo from Germany

Hallo all

My name is Arnd. I am from Germany and I am working in a small garage. Mainly we overhaul engines of all types. Especially for cars boats and small trucks. From time to time we restore and rebuild old cars too. If want see how it looks like in our garage you can see it here: www.car-basic.de

So long Arnd
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 09:46:46 AM
Subscriber

Default Re: Hallo from Germany

Dann sag ich mal als erster Guten Tag auch!
Ich schraube zwar überwiegend an alten Hit and miss Motoren, oder kleinen Maytags, arbeite aber Tagsüber in einer rein dt.Kfz Werkstatt, www.germanmastertech.com
Bis dann
Thomas
Old 05-12-2010, 10:36:55 AM
Registered-III

Default Re: Hallo from Germany

Hello Arnd,

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you could help a lot of people here with your experience on engines.

I look forward to seeing your posts.
Candy T.