Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

Hello From Ontario Canada, Info on MM KTA Waterloo

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 1895 times

Old 07-22-2010, 05:40:02 PM
Registered

Default Hello From Ontario Canada, Info on MM KTA Waterloo

Just wanted to say hello from Ontario Canada, I have alot of interests in hit and miss engines, stationary steam engines, tractors, dozer ect. Right now I am looking for any archive information on my 1938 MM KTA Waterloo as I have had no luck with some of my research. I know it was purchased in Waterloo Ontario by a doctor then sold to a farm in Milton Ontario and then I purchased it and restored it to its original. I alos know there was 450 built. I also know it gets confused with the TC KTA. Thanks for any info.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2011, 10:15:31 PM
Registered-III

Thanked 1,492 Times in 933 Posts
Default Re: Hello From Ontario Canada, Info on MM KTA Waterloo

try to get a hold of the u of guelph they have all of the arcives from the former ontario agricultrial museum now known as country heritage park in milton ontario as i know they have the waterloo mfg company production/serial number list it might only cover the steam engines but might be worth checking into i also understand it has some local milton history aswell i know one of the former oweners he told me he remembers pulling tree stumps out with that tractor it belong to his dad at the time i belive they bought it from the doctor in waterloo pretty interesting history on that tractor and they are rare too good luck in you search for info on the tractor.John

Last edited by casertractor; 07-20-2011 at 10:27:29 PM.