Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

Need help finding parts?? email me anytime.

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 939 times

Old 03-20-2011, 05:43:53 PM
Registered

Default Need help finding parts?? email me anytime.

Hello everyone my name is J. I run a free service to help farmers and tractor restorers alike find hard to find parts free of charge and sometimes at a much lower cost then what can be found on the internet or ebay. I work with some of the Largest tractor wholesales warehouses in the world and have done so for many years now. If anyone needs any hard to find parts or looking for restoration parts for a new project please feel free to email anytime at (address edited out by Moderator DuRand) . 95% of the time i can meet or beat any price quote that any parts dealer can offer you. I am devoted to the farm and restoration community to help them rebuild the pride of american machinces, the machines that helped build america to what it is today. So please feel free to email me your questions or just comment on anything about tractors. Be sure to send your make / model / and serial number of your tractor so i can find the right parts to fit your tractor. thanks for your time and i hope to talk with you all very soon.

Thanks,
JT

Moderator Note:

JT:

Commercial advertising is not allowed in the forums but, if you want to advertise a commercial business, please look at the "Sponsor's" page. Harry's ad rates are very reasonable and you will help Smokstak.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy Smokstak!

Take care - Elden

Last edited by Elden DuRand; 03-20-2011 at 08:06:09 PM. Reason: Commercial advertisement on regular forums.
Sponsored Links