Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

Hello from a new member and in search of info

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 1091 times

Old 06-21-2011, 04:24:55 PM
Registered

Default Hello from a new member and in search of info

Hello
I have joined this forum as I am coming to the end of restoring an Amanco 4hp farm hand, I have restored a few engines but this is my first from the states.
Some of you may be familiar with the stationary engine.net forum (Fozzer's forum) and if so will have seen my engines, some of which are on my website.
www.saddbstationaryengines.co.uk
What I would like to know is if the fuel taps that are fitted to the farm hand are available anywhere, I only have one and that's nearly beyond repair.
There is remains of corroded pipe in the threads (getting this out without taking the threads out will be a challenge as they are small 1/4"BSP), the valve part is seriously corroded but I could make a new one of those.
Had I only needed the one I'd probably just repair it but I need another anyway.

Thanks for reading and any help would be appreciated.
Richard
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2011, 04:39:43 PM
Registered

Default Re: Hello from a new member and in search of info

Just like to extend seasons greetings to all who replied to my first and only post