Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

14 HP Kohler Engine, Knoxville, TN

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 1175 times

Old 12-15-2011, 12:53:45 PM
Registered

Default 14 HP Kohler Engine, Knoxville, TN

Just joined on the 14th Dec., 2011. Surfed in looking for help on diagnosing a run problem with the cast iron Kohler on my log splitter.

I'm from E. TN and thought I'd say hi to all the mechanically inclined from Knoxville, TN. I worked for SEARS for a few years, and also SUZUKI cycles here in Knoxville. Currently semi-retired living on a small farm doing small engine and tractor, auto work when I'm of a mind to.

Shady Dave, Knoxville, TN
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2011, 01:02:20 PM
Subscriber

Default Re: 14 HP Kohler Engine, Knoxville, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyDaveTN View Post
Just joined on the 14th Dec., 2011. Surfed in looking for help on diagnosing a run problem with the cast iron Kohler on my log splitter.
Shady Dave, Knoxville, TN
Dave

If you give the details for your problem, there will be people willing to help out.

Jim