Sat. Jan. 14, 2017 10AM Mio, MI.
Doors open at 8:30am for preview.
View Photos Now At
1854 John B. & Amos Maxfield jug; F.B. Norton & Sons 3 gal. jug; 6 gallon water cooler crock; 1905 Old Sleepy Eye salt crock;
1914 Prussian German Infantry Regiment 135 Reserve Hat Ruh figural walking cane top & Reservistenflasche “Heading Home” flask w/sweetheart locket center; German E.U.F Horster Firemen’s dress bayonet; Mein Kampf 1940 Nazi German edition book; Swiss model 1918 Elsener Schwyz dagger bayonet; WWII Japanese Army Parade sword; U.S. fighting knife with sheath;U.S. Officers Flight Ace hat; U.S. Army trench pick & shovel; U.S.M.C. pilots garment bag; WW1 Selfridge Field 1917 - 1918 (White Blue Red Roundel), now Selfridge Air National Guard Base plane prop section award piece; Civil War socket bayonet with U.S. frog; 1864 Civil War C. Roby U.S. saber with scabbard; Edward A. Terry Jr. Civil War Commander US Navy ambrotype; McClellan U.S. saddle complete with bridle, stirrups & rifle scabbard; Confederate flag; 13 Star with canted U.S. Anchor ensign yacht flag;
Orvis graphite fly & spin rods; Orvis & Phillipson bamboo fly rods; Iverson, L.L. Bean, & other wooden snowshoes; Joe Jackson (Native American, Mt Pleasant,MI) carved standing Wood Duck; assorted duck & fish spearing decoys; Orvis glass minnow trap; Orvis landing net; Cummings wicker creel with patented lock; Carl Christiansen Walleye coat hook; Mac Kenzie #15 bear trap; New House #4 trap; Queen Cutlery double bit axe; Marbles Ideal 4 pin stag handle hunting knife w/sheath; Kabar sheath knife; Parker folding knives; 1953 Fred Bear take down bow with extra Custom Kodiak T/D limb set; Powermaster crossbow; American Eagle trolley line fishing weight; 8’ Fishing Tackle sign; fish spears; duck calls; vintage Traverse City 250 snowmobile race souvenir button; wood cased Ducks Unlimited chess set;
1. Remington US. Model 1863 Contract, aka: “Zouave”, percussion single shot muzzle loading ball ammunition rifle, 32” barrel, inspection marks & cartouches, sn/na;
2. Warren Steele New York Double Set Trigger Percussion Sporting Rifle, 1845 – 1855, thick wall heavy 37” Remington barrel, pewter forearm cap, brass crescent butt plate & trigger guard, german silver inlaid patch box & embellished squirrel on walnut stock. sn/na;
3. 1833 Muzzle Loading Shotgun, side plate mfg’r mark worn, 39” barrel mrkd 1833, sn/na;
4. Mfg’r unknown antique muzzleloader, brass crescent butt plate & trigger guard, cal. & sn/na;
5. Winchester Model 1873 Lever Action Sporting Rifle, 44 cal., 24” round barrel, full magazine, sn/195881B mfg’r date 1885;
6. Model 1881 Swiss Vetterli Rifle, cal. .41 Swiss Rimfire, 33.5” barrel, sn/203964;
7.Savage Model 90 semi auto 22 cal., tube fed, wood stock, leather sling, sn/A074914;
Michigan Central Railroad M.C.R.R. 14” dia. Brass locomotive bell; M.C.RR, N.Y.C, P&R.Ry, C&O & other lanterns; 1 track & stop sign w/glass eyes; Pere Marquette & Pullman dining room creamers; 22” Lonergan 6” OD steam whistle; 13” & 15” steam whistles; 14” 3 chime steam whistle; NIB Lunkenheimer sz 6 Alpha Hand oiler; assorted glass bowl & rod oilers; unusual key lock face 8” hydraulic gauge; Walter Davidson (pre Harley Davidson merge) 6” gauge; Allis Chalmers & other gauges; steampunk/industrial age table lamps; live edge wood table with locomotive gauge; 24” sawblade table with glass top & arbor base; 5ft 10 spoke wooden ship’s wheel; Alaskan 6’ skin on frame boat (needs restored); brass transit in wood box;
1920s general store or gas station Perfection Oil (aka. Standard Oil) bulk oil service barrel; Johnston Harvester Batavia cast iron implement seat; Myers unloader hay trolley; triangle iron dinner bell; Zenith, Detroit Lubricator & other early brass carburetors; Waltham 8 day automobile clock; vintage auto lenses; misc auto related; embossed glass Kalamazoo Michigan oil bottles; Dunlop Tires sign; circa 1800 PS. Stubs jeweler’s tool; Stanley & other vintage hand tools; & Much More. View photos at LetsTalkAuction.com
There are 0 Stakkers attending this event: