Generators and Motors
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Vintage Electrical Equipment > Generators & Electric Motors General Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Generators & Electric Motors General Discussion Antique Generators and Old Electric Motors: Questions and answers about restoring and showing old power generation systems.

Generators & Electric Motors General Discussion

Pow'r Gard 25 Diesel Generator

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 525 times

Old 02-19-2018, 12:56:48 PM
Registered

Default Pow'r Gard 25 Diesel Generator

I just got done replace the isuzu diesel engine in this tow behind 20kw, pow'r gard generator. I have owned it a few years and haven't messed with it. I bought it with the original engine having a hole in the block. I got it running and its making power. Problem is it will just randomly shut off, watching the gauges, temp never gets close to hot and oil pressure never drops off. I need a wiring diagram to see what sensors should be going to the murphy switch, also figure out the alternator wiring, someone had done something to the wiring at some point ( a few butt spices, and other wires added)

I am trying to find a manual for it but not having any luck since t & J manufacturing is out of business now. Does anyone have any idea where to get a manual for the unit at?

Pow'r Gard 25
Generator head says model is (TS25II)
Sponsored Links