Generators and Electric Motors
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Vintage Electrical Equipment > Generators & Electric Motors General Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Generators & Electric Motors General Discussion Antique Generators and Old Electric Motors: Questions and answers about restoring and showing old power generation systems.

Generators & Electric Motors General Discussion

homelite generator

this thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 3914 times

Old 02-20-2003, 09:49:57 AM
wayne akers

Default homelite generator

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a homelite generator, model 41a 115/230 serial 764704?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2003, 09:09:30 PM
EDS

Default Re: homelite generator

I have an HOMELITE Model 41A also, S/N 658352. I tried to get infmation from HOMELITE, but they said it was not in there arcives. The WISCONSIN engine is dated September 1956. I thought it might be a military unit. Mine worked fine a coupple of years ago, but last time I fired it up , it had no output. I have been studying gererator books and plan to make a schematic from the hardware. Maybe we both need some old timer to help us.
Old 02-21-2003, 06:09:30 AM
Dick Fisher

Hi, I have never had the problem of losing the residual magnitism in a gen that is not used for a long time but I understand that it happens sometimes. There have been many discusions on flashing the fields to re-magnitise dead gens in this web-site. Look for them in the archives! Dick in Indiana.
Old 03-03-2003, 10:31:48 PM
EDS

I have the scematic, but don't know how to post it.Direct e-mail will work. Ed Stoller edstollerearthlink.net