Oil Field Engines
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Oil Field Engines & Related Equipment
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Oil Field Engines & Related Equipment OFES members otherwise known as "Oafs". If you like "BIG OLD GREASY RUSTY OIL FIELD ENGINES, you're in the right place. Founded by Russell Farmer.

Oil Field Engines & Related Equipment

Oil City brasses

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 1363 times

Old 10-05-2014, 03:35:18 PM
Subscriber

Default Oil City brasses

I'm still looking for rear brasses for my 15 HP A.C. Thomas with an Oil City Boiler Works bed. They are bigger than the Struthers beds on many Thomas halfbreeds. The crank pin diameter is 3 3/16 and the width of the brass would be 3 1/4. The total length of the strap would be about 11 inches, and the strap width is 1 7/8. The strap would fit a rod that is 3 3/8 inches tall at the back. Yes, I can probably machine the set up if given enough time, but I'm hoping somebody has a set or knows where I can get a set with the strap. I'll be really grateful if someone can help me out.
Sponsored Links