Oil Field Engines
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Oil Field Engines & Related Equipment
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Oil Field Engines & Related Equipment OFES members otherwise known as "Oafs". If you like "BIG OLD GREASY RUSTY OIL FIELD ENGINES, you're in the right place. Founded by Russell Farmer.

Oil Field Engines & Related Equipment

4 HP Eclipse Engine parts/help

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 1298 times

Old 10-12-2014, 10:03:33 PM
Registered

Default 4 HP Eclipse Engine parts/help

Good Evening,
This week i plan to go and look at a Eclipse engine that is disassembled. From what i am told, the governor weights are missing, but not sure how much beyond that until i get to lay my eyes on it.

I am looking to see if anyone has any spare parts around for these, that might have some weights? From what i am told, the name plate is gone, so i am not sure on the serial # of the engine.

Any help would be appreciated. I have been watching videos and looking at pictures to get an idea of how it will go together in the event that i do buy it. If anyone has some diagrams or assembly sheets it might be helpful for the reassembly. It might be my first hit and miss, so i am pretty excited.

Thank you for your help, i will keep you posted if i end up bringing the old girl home.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2014, 10:14:05 PM
Registered-III

Default Re: 4 HP Eclipse Engine parts/help

When you get them, post some photos on here, we can tell you exactly what you will need! These engines are very simple and very easy to get running.

Mike