Oil Field Engines
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Oil Field Engines & Related Equipment
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Oil Field Engines & Related Equipment OFES members otherwise known as "Oafs". If you like "BIG OLD GREASY RUSTY OIL FIELD ENGINES, you're in the right place. Founded by Russell Farmer.

Oil Field Engines & Related Equipment

warm engine trail

this thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 3162 times

Old 09-21-2005, 08:17:11 PM
Tim B

Unhappy warm engine trail

Hello, just wanted to know if anyone on here knew anything about 2 oil field engines being removed last week from Plum Run, WV. I found out about these two last winter and finally got the location today and went looking, but as always, you guessed it, gone! Information sure travels slow in these parts. One of the neighbors thinks that he may have seen a truck w/ Pa on the door. Well, I was just curios to what kind these were and if anyone had pictures. Broken hearted and still looking here in West-by-God. Thanks, Tim
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2005, 09:13:24 PM
Registered

Default Re: warm engine trail

Sorry about that. but story of my life....day late,,,,dollar short.

every auction i ever went to, all i could afford was a drink and hot dog. the ones i don't go to........."this went for $25,,,that went for $5.00,,,they could not get a bid for this... they had an old funny looking John Deere that sold for $375...." Good Grief!?
Old 09-21-2005, 11:42:52 PM
Subscriber

Default Re: warm engine trail

Now a days with most of the engines going at sales for a high dollar, i have learned that if you get a good lead on a engine that you want, that is being sold privatley, you have to be "johnny on the spot" or else word gets around and three things happen, and that is ,the price goes up or someone else gets it or the guy changes his mind.