Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Discussion > Smokstak Down Under
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Down Under For Australia and New Zealand Smokstakers to meet, greet, yabber and yack.

Smokstak Down Under

IHC Mogul 8hp Stationary Fuel Tank

this thread has 5 replies and has been viewed 610 times

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2018, 05:44:57 AM
Registered-II

Default IHC Mogul 8hp Stationary Fuel Tank

Hi guys

I'm chasing a fuel tank for an 8hp stationary. I'm not sure if they look like the portable tanks but they are probably different in that the tank on the portable is orientated along the axis of the transport, whereas on the stationary the tank sits across the skids just behind the flywheels. I fully realise I might have to make one - in which case a some measurements and detail pics would be required. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Michael