Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Old Iron and Tractor Community > Farm + Industrial Antiques and Collectibles
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Farm + Industrial Antiques and Collectibles Old belt driven farm equipment: shellers, milkers, threshers, pumps and antiquities of the industrial revolution.

Farm + Industrial Antiques and Collectibles

Brunner Parts Cost Estimate

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 320 times

Old 08-25-2017, 06:20:27 PM
Registered-I

Default Brunner Parts Cost Estimate

Hi I have a Brunner 939 I'm restoring. I have seen and my base has provisions for a flat belt tensioner. I currently do not have one my unit was running v-belts. The motor pulley was replaced. I am looking at a 932 that has the tensioner and the proper pulley for it and the motor. Also has a nice original "Brunner" pressure guage in working order. He wants too much for the unit but I was thinking of offering him something for the tension assembly and the 2 pulleys and the gauge. He would make money on the parts and sell his unit at a lower price perhaps moving it. So any idea what those parts would be worth to someone who want original original!

Thanks Everyone
Sponsored Links