Generators and Electric Motors
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Vintage Electrical Equipment > Generators & Electric Motors General Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Generators & Electric Motors General Discussion Antique Generators and Old Electric Motors: Questions and answers about restoring and showing old power generation systems.

Generators & Electric Motors General Discussion

old homelite generator

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 6885 times

Old 04-28-2003, 02:11:52 AM
steve lux

Default old homelite generator

Hello, just looking for info. on a old orange/ red homelite generator 3000 watt... I was driving home today from a trip to the local store when I saw this old power plant on someones lawn with a free sign on it!!! who says nothings free! Anyway the thing is a gas powered briggs and stratton engine with a broken pull start. [ so far]... I unloaded the unit in my garage and gave it a quick look over before heading to work! Any info. anyone has to offer on this unit would be helpful... I like to tinker with things but I never fooled with a generator ... looking foward to hearing from anybody... and will answer any questions I can.. Thanks Steve [I will try a picture upload on monday afternoon!] stay tuned!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2003, 04:03:53 PM
steve lux

Default Re: old homelite generator

update..the homelite I have is model: e3000-1a the tag is a little hard to read but other info. on it looks like; ut03595, volts 120/240, amps 25/12.5, 3000 watts? [tag worn] serial no# 075971 if anyone can help with this info. year? manual? anything... my camera needed charged today...[kids] I will try a picture on 4-29-03 thanks and look foward to any responses