Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Discussion > Live Auctions of Engines, Tractors and Old Iron
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Live Auctions of Engines, Tractors and Old Iron Live auctions and estate sales of engines, tractors, and old iron machinery. Upcoming auctions and auction results.

Live Auctions of Engines, Tractors and Old Iron

Rare Stationary Gas Engines, Tractor Seat Collection - Lawrence Collection.

this thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 4426 times

Old 05-15-2011, 12:57:55 AM
Registered

Default Rare Stationary Gas Engines, Tractor Seat Collection - Lawrence Collection.

HI,
I would like to let you all know about a really fun auction of the Lawrence Estate 9-24-2011 in Dexter, MN. They is an assortment of Rare STationary Gas Engines, antiques, and tractor seat Collection. I have 2 pictures POsted under Unidentified engines and would like some assistance on them. But I hope to see you there. There is a video tour on the website.
YVette

(Merged Thread)
I need help in the identification of these 2 gas engines. They are part of a very large STationary gas engine and TRactor seat collection auction 9-24-2011 in Dexter, MN. They are part of the Lawrence Collection. Please call or email me Yvette VanDerBrink 605-201-7005 or yvette@vanderbrinkauctions.com. They both run and are quite unique. I am wondering if a Peerless?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6L.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	106702   Click image for larger version

Name:	47L.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	106703  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to salvageprincess For This Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2011, 07:26:20 AM
Subscriber

Default Re: Can you help Identify These 2 Engines for part of BIG STationary Engine auction .

The first one is a Bates and Edmonds .
The second is a very rare Pierce engine , only a few have survived. The same company that built the inverted cylinder engines.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:37:05 PM
Registered

Default Re: Can you help Identify These 2 Engines for part of BIG STationary Engine auction .

Thank You so very much! I was having a hard time identifying them with my books and the family does not know.
YVette