Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Discussion > Smokstak Down Under
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Down Under For Australia and New Zealand Smokstakers to meet, greet, yabber and yack.

Smokstak Down Under

Flywheel Rotation

this thread has 20 replies and has been viewed 1606 times

Old 07-30-2019, 09:02:56 AM
Registered

Default Re: Flywheel Rotation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEST AUSSIE View Post
Well Rodney
Here is my reply , the flywheels off my engine have been butchered and the keyways are flogged out and a chunk out of the centre!! Have asked around locally for original ones but to no avail .So lets try options ?? Perhaps spoke type flywheels ??
I put this simple question up to a very mature ordinance only to be answered by a smart arse reply by yourself , mate I feel sorry for you as there is some great feed back on here from guys that live breath old engines not a keyboard warrior like yourself .Sorry admin if this is not political correct , but to me my question was a simple one not to be belittled by ole mate .

---------- Post added at 07:26:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17:25 AM ----------

Thanks Cobbadog for your reply

Was just looking for options , I may stumble across original Flywheels I didn't realize I had to put my full story forward about why I needed the flywheels as in last post , will take on board your answer .
Thanks again .
Relax mate, Rodney is a good bloke and would do anything for you. He's just joking around, he has a good sense of humor and definitely not a keyboard warrior.
Sponsored Links