Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Shows and Swap Meets > Coolspring Pennsylvania
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Coolspring Pennsylvania The Coolspring Power Museum contains the largest collection of historically significant, early stationary gas engines in the country, if the not the world. Visit Coolspring, Pennsylvania for the Summer and Fall Expo and Swap Meet!

Coolspring Pennsylvania

HISTORY DAY at Coolspring Power Museum

this thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 2557 times

Old 06-24-2012, 08:28:23 AM
Registered-III

Default HISTORY DAY at Coolspring Power Museum

July 21, 2012 from 9:30 A.M to 4:00 P.M, the Coolspring Power Museum is having a History Day. There will be volunteers throughout the buildings and grounds to give you a personal tour and presentation on several engines. Engineers will be starting many of the larger engines, with a step by step description of how they start them. You will be given a schedule of the presentations and start up times for the larger engines and it will be repeated throughout the day. This will allow you to go where you want, when you want and spend as much time as you like at the museum. Lunch and a free gift are included with the ticket, but only 100 advance tickets are being sold. Tickets are $10.00 each and visitors will still be welcome during the weekend. There will also be an antique car and truck show going on all day long. For more information and tickets contact: call 814-952-1175 or e-mail northeyjj@usachoice.net
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nort For This Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2012, 12:28:00 PM
Subscriber

Default Re: HISTORY DAY at Coolspring Power Museum

Rob, I hope its ok I copied this and put it on the CPM Facebook, and a few of the other engine groups on Facebook. I took your number out, but left your email. I will let you know if anyone contacts me about tickets and just point them in your direction.
Thanks,
Sarah
Old 06-28-2012, 08:34:39 PM
Registered-III

Thanks, Sarah, anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated. Ticket sales are kinda slow right now. Rob
Old 06-30-2012, 10:24:45 AM
Subscriber

Rob how much is it to put something into Farm & Dairy, or Horse trader? I would be willing to pay to have one or the other put in and pay if it isn't to to much....Let me know....