Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Antique Gas Engine Discussion > Antique Engine Archives
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Engine Archives All archived posts from 1999 to 2004 when SmokStak was on EnginAds. This is a read-only board.

Antique Engine Archives

Merry Christmas!

this thread has 25 replies and has been viewed 10282 times

Old 12-24-2004, 12:20:46 AM
Card Sponsor

Default Re: Merry Christmas to ALL

I want to wish everyone on the Stak and Enginads a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Also a great big thank-you for all the help in locating parts and leads for various engine projects that I have been working on in the last year. Thanks, Rudy.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2004, 09:37:37 AM
Registered-II

Default Re: Merry Christmas Friends!

MEERY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.Thanks to everyone who helped me in locating parts for my engines.I'm really looking forward to the swap meets and shows in 2005 because right now here in WI it is -10 with a wind chill of -30 to-35.
Old 12-24-2004, 11:02:13 AM
Registered-III

Default Re: Merry Christmas Friends!

Merry Christmas To All From Our Family To Your's. Enjoy The Holidays. God Bless. Thanks Harry For A Wonderful Site. Kevin Lemmon & Family.
Old 12-24-2004, 05:50:42 PM
Charlie

Default MERRY CHRISTMAS

I haven't posted anything since the big change, so I thought I'd wish everyone on the board a MERRY CHRISTMAS. Yesterday morning it was -25F, now it's in the +40's. We never get bored with the weather here in Montana. Charlie
Old 12-25-2004, 01:20:12 AM
Subscriber

Thanked 2,664 Times in 1,069 Posts
Default Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

I think I would just fall over dead if I got out of the car after a very long drive from here in Florida to those numbers!!!

I went by my office this morning to touch up a little paint inside from the hurricane damage and I was in shorts. It was about 75 with high humidity and I thought that I was going to melt with the damp air. I am glad to see that at least it "Feels" like Christmas in your part of the country!!!!

I did get one of my engines out last week and started it to make sure it would run, since we begin the show season next month. I bet that will sound strange to many of you..........

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Jeff Smith
Old 12-25-2004, 05:26:41 PM
Registered-III

Default Merry Christmas to ALL

Just a note to all the Stackers and their families. Merry Christmas and God Bless all. I hope the new year brings good thing to everyone, and thanks to all who have written me the past year(s) with info or comments. I hope to see some of you next year at the shows. Without fellowship, what would our hobbie/lives be like? Our engines and tractors are great, but to me, it's the fellowship that matters. Again, God Bless!!

David Green
Kansas City, KS