Antique Engines and Old Iron

[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Discussion > Computer, Camera and ISP Problems
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Computer, Camera and ISP Problems Solutions for accessing and using the SmokStak® boards. Posting pictures, preventing viruses and solving internet service provider problems.

Computer, Camera and ISP Problems

I can't find at least one picture I uploaded in past.

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 950 times

Old 02-04-2016, 11:40:17 PM
Registered-III

Thanked 5,681 Times in 4,121 Posts
Default I can't find at least one picture I uploaded in past.

I can't find at least one picture I uploaded in past.

I just looked for it today in my attachments section and it's not there. It's an overall picture of my Onan 7NHM.

I uploaded it 1-2 years ago, and have linked to it in ~ 5-10 separate threads both in Onan forum and maybe in old-off-topic forum that is now members only. I'm only using ~ < 5% of my allocated pic space.

I was just going to re-upload it , but I thought I would mention it in case this was a software bug vs member restricted old-off-topic related issue.
Sponsored Links