Generators and Motors
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Vintage Electrical Equipment > Generators & Electric Motors General Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Generators & Electric Motors General Discussion Antique Generators and Old Electric Motors: Questions and answers about restoring and showing old power generation systems.

Generators & Electric Motors General Discussion

Generator Dates Last Produced

this thread has 5 replies and has been viewed 2236 times

Old 12-15-2005, 11:03:48 PM
Registered-I

Default Generator Dates Last Produced

Hello to all. I was going through some old Homelite literature and found this Branch Service Memo. It list the dates various Homelite Equipment was last produced, except for equipment still being produced as of 4/76. The Last 2 pages might be interesting to this forum. It list Generator model numbers and dates they were last porduced. Hopefully it may help you in finding out when your gererators were last made. I put it in a PDF file and tried to post it here, but file is too big. If you would like a copy, email me and I'll send it to you. Take care. Lewis Brander.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2005, 04:05:09 AM
In Memory Of

Thanked 2,166 Times in 760 Posts
Default Re: Generator Dates Last Produced

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Brander
Hello to all. I was going through some old Homelite literature and found this Branch Service Memo. It list the dates various Homelite Equipment was last produced, except for equipment still being produced as of 4/76. The Last 2 pages might be interesting to this forum. It list Generator model numbers and dates they were last porduced. Hopefully it may help you in finding out when your gererators were last made. I put it in a PDF file and tried to post it here, but file is too big. If you would like a copy, email me and I'll send it to you. Take care. Lewis Brander.
Hi Lewis:

If you would like to email me a copy, I could put it up on the website with the Kohler information.

diesel@easynet.co.uk

Thanks,

Peter
Old 12-16-2005, 12:25:37 PM
Arthur

Hello L. Brander,

I could sure use some information,I have some older Homelite gens and would like to know more about them.especially the, 119A35-2 and the 2 cycle units. Thank you, Artur

edwards@beaufortco.com
Old 05-08-2006, 10:06:12 PM
Registered

Does the Model 8A115-18A 2 Cycle Homelite Generator have a listing in your bulletins? I'm new to the site and need a carb for this generator. The serial # is 1777519. Thanks for your help.

David
Old 06-23-2006, 11:56:57 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Brander

I could use a date for a 20a115-1 ser#464029
Old 06-24-2006, 02:38:44 AM
In Memory Of

Thanked 2,166 Times in 760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpsol9
I could use a date for a 20a115-1 ser#464029
http://www.oldengine.org/members/die...omeliteGen.htm

Peter