Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Shows and Swap Meets > Baraboo Wisconsin
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Baraboo Wisconsin Badger Steam & Gas Engine Club Shows Swaps Announcements Discussions

Baraboo Wisconsin

Baraboo Website Updated

this thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 3231 times

Old 05-27-2004, 11:41:45 PM
Joe Prindle

Default Baraboo Website Updated

For those of you who care, I have just done a bunch of updates on the website for the Badger Steam & Gas Club, in Baraboo. I am sure there are a few mistakes, so if you find any, let me know so that I can fix them. Sometimes the information that I get with the photos isn't accurate, either cuz I can't read it or maybe the owner gave the wrong date or size. So, I try to make it accurate but things slip by me. So, take a little look, I hope you like it and I hope to meet up with some of you guys (actually, ALL of you) at our show this year. AND, you guys who help organize shows, don't forget about a banner ad here on Harry's. It works, it is cheap and it helps keep this site on line!

Badger Steam & Gas, Baraboo, WI
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2004, 01:41:08 AM
Subscriber

Thanked 7,266 Times in 1,594 Posts
Default Re: Baraboo Website Updated

Joe: Just finished my "BREAK" , again, here on 3rd. shift by checking out the Baraboo site. Now I have to work 3x's as hard to make up for it . Great job. Sure enjoyed the show photos of the many "RARE" and not so rare engines. Sure looks like a show I would like to attend, some day. THANKS-Paul , in NJ.
Old 05-29-2004, 11:49:23 AM
Ken Majeski

Default Re: Baraboo Website Updated

We Really had a Good Time at the Baraboo show last summer. Found some engine related parts in the flea market. Lots of shade in the engine area and it was great meeting all the guys there. Nice pictures, Lots of Wisconsin built engines, it is almost as good as being there....