Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Shows and Swap Meets > North American Model Engineering Society
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

North American Model Engineering Society The North American Model Engineering Society (NAMES) is dedicated to promoting the hobby of model engineering by sponsoring the annual North American Model Engineering Exposition.

North American Model Engineering Society

Looking for some info on a Paul Breisch Olds...

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 1775 times

Old 12-19-2016, 01:13:23 AM
Registered

Default Looking for some info on a Paul Breisch Olds...

I recently purchased a 1/2 Scale Paul Breisch Olds Engine at an auction. I'll first admit I know very little about these engines outside of the few hours of research I did before the auction. Howeber, I had a feeling this was a pretty nice one with some cool extras. Apparently the individual who built/owned used to take it to a lot of shows so maybe someone here knew him.

Included with the engine was a folder of plans, notes, and black and white photos I believe are from shows. An unexpected surprise was a hand written letter from Paul Breisch dated 1975. So I would guess it was built in 75/76. Also included was a battery box, some accessories, and a nice metal carrying case.

I was told that it runs, but who knows if that's true. I'd like to try and get it going but I'll need to educate myself some more before I can do that.

Anyways, id really appreciate any insights you all could give me. I'd also like to get some idea what it's valued/worth. I have some more questions but I'll hold off for now.

Thanks!

Link to photos:
https://imgur.com/a/2fNZh

---------- Post added at 12:13:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11:43 AM ----------

I have no idea how this ended up here. I was in the scale builders forum I thought ��
The Following User Says Thank You to foreseason For This Post:
Sponsored Links