Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > How to use this web site:
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

How to use this web site: Registering, passwords, navigating, subscribing and getting the most out of this web site.

How to use this web site:

User Profile SETTINGS - UserCP Control Panel

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 13255 times

Old 01-14-2005, 07:40:09 PM
Administrator

Thanked 12,220 Times in 2,109 Posts
Default User Profile SETTINGS - UserCP Control Panel

I just noticed that I had left the sections on biography, interests and occupation a bit short for content. These have now been increased to 250 characters each if you want to edit or add to them.

In an effort to make it of less concern to you about posting "personal information" on the internet, I have changed permissions so that only registered users and subscribers can see your profile page. Guest users can no longer get to your profile without registering themselves. As a result, Google and other search index sites cannot reach the profiles.

I'm sure that everyone on this board would like to know a bit about the other people that they are sharing stories and information with. So take the time and make an effort to fill in your profile page. Don't forget that you can upload your favorite photo while you are there.