Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > How to use this web site:
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

How to use this web site: Registering, passwords, navigating, subscribing and getting the most out of this web site.

How to use this web site:

Thank You to Subscribers for Renewing

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 3058 times

Old 12-02-2015, 11:52:03 AM
Administrator

Thanked 12,262 Times in 2,113 Posts
Default Thank You to Subscribers for Renewing

As we approach the passing of another year, I see that the subscription renewals on PayPal are picking up. I'm still a one-man-band here so I don't always get the time for replies, but rest assured that your subscription is appreciated and posted to your account.

You can see your Last Subscription Date here: https://www.smokstak.com/forum/usercp.php (it's your last payment received date.)

Checks sent to "Box 5612" are generally picked up weekly (sometimes it's empty) so I guess I had better check that more often this time of year. If you send a check, your check date is what goes into the last subscription date line.

We sure ain't Facebook and we don't have a million dollar ad profile so we don't have a staff to write fancy software. I sincerely hope you find a subscription of more value here with fewer advertisements shown to subscribers.

Still going strong as we enter our 21st year!

https://www.smokstak.com/faq_smok.htm#subscriber

Thanks!