Antique Engines and Old Iron

[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Discussion > Computer, Camera and ISP Problems
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Computer, Camera and ISP Problems Solutions for accessing and using the SmokStak® boards. Posting pictures, preventing viruses and solving internet service provider problems.

Computer, Camera and ISP Problems

iPad for loading photos?

this thread has 4 replies and has been viewed 1753 times

Old 08-22-2012, 04:09:47 PM
Registered-III

Default iPad for loading photos?

Tried to post an ad today with the new iPad and could not load photos. I read the post about Iphones below and suspect the problem is the same. Anyone know how to get the iPad to post photos for ads etc?
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2012, 04:32:56 PM
Kpack

Default Re: iPad for loading photos?

I've got one to I have to email to regular pc then save in my photos to load it but now I'm going to try photobucket you can download photobucket free When you use it make sure your location services is on if you can't get it figured out private message me or post here and I'll help you if I can or google it
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 02:17:44 PM
Registered-III

My regular computer is a 10 year old Dell that is getting really obsolete and slow / not an option. Besides, that would defeat the the purpose of buying the iPad to do it all on the go. I opened a photobucket account but still no direct link although i think it might work to use it to enter the pics as html in the description. Tried to post an ad on Craigslist this morning and found same exact problem. Did some Google searching that lead me to a FREE "Craigslist for iPhone & iPad" app that seems to be working great for Craigslist but it only works within their system. Found lots of people are having trouble loading photos with the new iPads and it sounds like maybe there is a solution in the works. I'll try working with the photobucket a little more. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to John Dunn For This Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 07:10:26 AM
Kpack

I'm trying to get this photobucket figured out to
Old 08-24-2012, 09:22:46 AM
Administrator

Thanked 14,505 Times in 2,522 Posts

I have both the iPhone 4S and the new iPad so there will be work done soon to get these more functional here on the board. The iPhone 4S camera is amazing and it does a nice movie too. I just might retire my Nikon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harry For This Post: