Antique Engines and Old Iron

[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Discussion > Computer, Camera and ISP Problems
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Computer, Camera and ISP Problems Solutions for accessing and using the SmokStak® boards. Posting pictures, preventing viruses and solving internet service provider problems.

Computer, Camera and ISP Problems

Cleaning Out Images

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 1275 times

Old 04-02-2013, 07:27:58 PM
Subscriber

Default Cleaning Out Images

Photography is one of my hobbies so I include images in my posts. I feel like I should periodically ( once every 10 Years ) clean out what ever is ocuping space on the server, but when I post, there is no title. File size and format, give me no clue what I have on file. Is there a way to view a list of the images I have on file by title so I can delete what is not needed?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2013, 07:52:55 PM

Thanked 20,741 Times in 6,005 Posts
Default Re: Cleaning Out Images

I presume you are asking about attachments.
It's not a good idea to remove attachments as it affects whatever posts in which they appeared.
If everyone removed their attachments the site would be nothing but words.......
You CAN remove attachments in your user panel.......click on the Your site SETTINGS button at the upper right of any site page and scroll to the bottom watching the pane at the left side.
You have used only a tiny fraction of the attachment space you have here........please let your photos stay.......
The Following User Says Thank You to Craig A For This Post: