Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Antique Gas Engine Discussion > Antique Engine Photos
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Engine Photos OLD gas engines, hot air engines, Diesels and steam engines. An electronic photo gallery to showcase the best of your old engine collection.

Antique Engine Photos

Farm Day in the City of Charlottetown PEI

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 537 times

Old 10-03-2016, 02:21:47 AM
Registered-III

Default Farm Day in the City of Charlottetown PEI

Had a great day today with my family displaying my sons Gilson Johnny on the Spot. While we have been to many country fairs and shows I have always enjoyed the city shows. Not as much equipment but always lots of interest and usually a different crowd. I was amazed at how many young people were genuinely interested in what we had and very thankful someone was preserving this equipment.
In the end, it was a beautiful fall day, lots of nice people and a chance to do what we love together with my wife and son. So proud to see Reice using his engineering schooling to explain and educate other young people. It really reminded me of why I love this hobby.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	82
Size:	278.7 KB
ID:	264497  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hitandmissguys For This Post:
Sponsored Links