Antique Tractors
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Old Iron and Tractor Community > Antique Steel Wheel Tractors - Old Iron Lugs and Cleats
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Steel Wheel Tractors - Old Iron Lugs and Cleats Photos and information about antique steel wheeled farm tractors. This is where to find the heaviest of Old Iron tractors.

Antique Steel Wheel Tractors - Old Iron Lugs and Cleats

Missing parts-------STOLEN!

this thread has 4 replies and has been viewed 2793 times

Old 10-16-2007, 10:09:02 AM
Registered

Default Missing parts-------STOLEN!

I am looking for any information on some stolen case 12-20 parts (manifold and aircleaner) that was taken from around the Sacramento Calif. area this last couple months. Any help would be grateful. Thanks Leroy
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 02:07:51 PM
Subscriber

Default Re: Missing parts-------STOLEN!

I am also looking for some parts taken from my shop yard sometime this summer. The cast iron covers from a early John Deere Model D were taken first, think was in middle summer we noticed them gone around the first part of August. Then later the correct steering wheel and shaft, the correct carburetor, the magneto but it wasn't the open impulse model. the seat and iron from same tractor were taken a few weeks later so it looks like they came back for seconds. At any rate would sure like to catch them and also get my parts back, will give a reward of $500.00 to anyone who can furnish any information that would cause us to find out who took the parts. John Tysse Jr. Box 286, Crosby, N. Dak. 58730 PH 701 965-6741
Old 10-16-2007, 03:57:45 PM
Registered

dang, I hate see happens, sometimes parts stolen from dad's tractor yard or may not remember what missing or never noticed it. I thought would have a pet a lion.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:38:34 PM
Defective Email Address

Thanked 1,008 Times in 417 Posts

That really sucks, sorry to hear it Leroy. I know how you feel, and it's not a good feeling. And they probably weren't taken by the classic
"so they can buy some dope" crowd, once they are installed on someone's tractor they will be gone forever. Sadly, there are theives among every crowd, and THEY SUCK!
Old 10-16-2007, 09:41:46 PM
Sky

sad part about it is, you may never see those parts again, once there gone, there gone and it practically has to be a murder before the cops even start to get intrested in a case these days. if there's one thing i never do, i never set anything out that is easy to take OR has alot of value to it, and 2, i never EVER flash anything like a, look see whut i got!...specially in the part of town i live in and at night, EVERYTHING is under lock and key and i mean padlock and key, the kind the truckers use. we've had 2 break in's in the past, one when i was just a little dude, and the second was 4 years ago and i'll be damned if it's gonna happen again! cuz it aint I have no use for a theif and i do mean NO USE FOR A THEIF