Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Shows and Swap Meets
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Shows and Swap Meets Announcements, reviews, photos, movies and discussion about antique engine and tractor shows and swaps.

Shows and Swap Meets

Baraboo Wisconsin Swap Meet and Auction 2011

this thread has 23 replies and has been viewed 7204 times

Old 05-07-2011, 12:44:06 AM
Banner Sponsor

Thanked 4,099 Times in 533 Posts
Default Re: Baraboo Swap Meet and Auction 2011

See you all in the morning, Randy Hart and I are here now at the hotel
CHECK OUT MY ENGINE VIDEOS AT
http://www.youtube.com/user/gasenginetom
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2011, 05:32:44 AM
Registered-III

I was at Boo Swap on Friday...had planned on staying Saturday too, but had to unexpectedly leave & go back home Friday evening. I DID have a great time, though...got to see some old friends, but will have to miss seeing some others & meeting a few, too.
On a brighter note, I P/U my "new toy" that I bought a few months ago from my good friend, Rich Martz. It's a 1973 Economy Power King w/ a 14hp Kohler engine....runs & drives like a DREAM... THANKS Rich!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	002.JPG
Views:	46
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	106213   Click image for larger version

Name:	003.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	106214   Click image for larger version

Name:	004.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	106215  
The Following User Says Thank You to Ackman For This Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 10:00:58 AM
Registered-III

Hi Guys;
For the first time in a long time I missed the 'Boo swap and I thought I had better explain since I have said on several occasions that I would have to be dead to miss 'Boo. I ALMOST WAS!!! For a couple of weeks before 'Boo I had a bad cough and cold but I still planned on going 'til Thu. night when I had such a severe coughing spell that I actually made a small hernia in the diaphragm between my lungs and the abdomen. OH THAT HURTS!!! Cough, Groan, Cough, Moan, Cough, Wimper !!! I finally went to the Doctor on Fri. and he put me in the Hospital over night and pumped me full of pain killers and antibiotics. Today (Wed) I am much better although I am still wearing a "girdle" and have a very close relationship with my old friend Hydrocodone.

As many of you already know I and Rochelle are having an engine auction on June 25 At Union Grove (Racine) WI. Nixon Auctioneers will hold the sale. See their site for further info. We will accept a few high grade engine consignments for this sale. Contact Nixon at 800-535-5996 about that.

AND NOW for something completely different! My lovely Rochelle and this old fart will will be getting MARRIED !! on Sept 24 at 3:00 PM at the Abundant Life Christian Center in Racine, WI. I don't really know what to say about this except that it totally amazes me that I had to live for over 70 years to get to the most wonderful part of my life. For any of you who don't believe in true love I can tell you that it can occur at any time and you will know it instantly. God could give me no greater gift then this, the love of this wonderful young woman. You are all invited to the wedding and I will guarantee that it will not be like any wedding you have ever attended before.

Iron Wolf
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daniel Dorece For This Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 02:28:06 PM
Registered-III

WOW!! Now thats news!! You were definitely conspicous by your absence, and missed also.