Antique Engines and Old Iron

[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Discussion > Computer, Camera and ISP Problems
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Computer, Camera and ISP Problems Solutions for accessing and using the SmokStak® boards. Posting pictures, preventing viruses and solving internet service provider problems.

Computer, Camera and ISP Problems

Internet Provider

this thread has 10 replies and has been viewed 1608 times

Old 05-20-2016, 09:05:55 AM
Subscriber

Thanked 1,319 Times in 598 Posts
Default Re: Internet Provider

I don't think there is a good internet provider! They all raise there prices. I HAD Charter, same thing the price kept inching up little by little with no explanation. It would have at least made me feel better if I would have got a letter saying why there was an increase, it would not have seemed so sneaky. Meanwhile they keep sending out ads with a cheap price for new customers, what about the customers that have been with them for 10 years, they get screwed.
I have been using the wifi at work with my laptop during breaks. At home I have been using my smart phone as a hot spot. Been working out pretty good so far, and no internet bills. Sometimes I just use my smart phone, but I like having a bigger screen on the laptop.