Antique Engines and Old Iron

[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Discussion > Computer, Camera and ISP Problems
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Computer, Camera and ISP Problems Solutions for accessing and using the SmokStak® boards. Posting pictures, preventing viruses and solving internet service provider problems.

Computer, Camera and ISP Problems

Windows 10

this thread has 10 replies and has been viewed 583 times

Old 09-24-2018, 12:25:54 AM
Administrator

Thanked 12,538 Times in 2,156 Posts
Default Re: Windows 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineville View Post
My opinion from my experience is that the latest version of CCleaner only tells you the number of files that are to be removed from your computer.
I have CCleaner Professional and it lets you fill in check boxes for those files that you WANT cleaned out and it has an extended menu to deal with all the extended web browsers.

I did have Avast Premium or higher and it had too much! Something was freezing my system, so I uninstalled Avast and installed the FREE version. While is was doing so, it grabbed some of the previous modules and it worked fine.

I do like the password module, ut it cleans out all the passwords from the various browsers. You have to keep on your password book to make sre to keep it up to date or you will be lost.