OK, I've got her home and have done an initial inspection. This is what I've found so far. The original air filter was completely shot. Luckily it looks like nobody had started it in a long time so no debris was in the carburetor throat:
I did have two mouse nests. One in the compartment that houses the start/stop switch and charge meter. The regulator board compartment shows no signs of intrusion or damage. The other mouse nest was inside the air compartment that covers the distributor, coil and carburetor. The one in the meter panel did no real damage. One wire had a little chew marks and about 1/2" of missing insulation but nothing serious. The wire is white and goes to the remote start terminal block. The other did a little more damage but still nothing too serious. The condenser on the coil was a little rusty and there was some rust on the bottom of the panel.:
Some debris was in the cooling fins but that was easily vacuumed out. None of the wires inside were damaged at all. I removed the distributor cap and everything inside was super clean. Even the points looked like new.
I checked the oil again and it was full and virtually clear. I even scraped the bottom of the oil pan with a long screwdriver and found no sludge deposit of any kind.: