Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

Greetings: Changfa, Lister, Lisetroid, Maytag in NC

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 509 times

Old 04-26-2017, 08:42:55 PM
Registered

Default Greetings: Changfa, Lister, Lisetroid, Maytag in NC

Greetings from the Triangle region of North Carolina. I obtained a few of the Indian and Chinese stationary diesel engines that were available before the EPA decided that too many people were having too much fun playing with them and that just had to stop. One Metro 6hp, one Changfa 1115 (22hp), and 2 Changfa R175 (3hp, an absolute beast on a garden tractor). I also have 2 80's vintage Lister ST-2 engines, one in a trailer mounted genset and one sitting in the corner for spare parts, I guess. It did run the last time I tried. And finally, a Maytag washing machine engine in a box in pieces. Also, I have 2 gen heads, an ST-10 and an ST-15, Oh, I also have a little outboard with a open flywheel. I got this stuff everywhere.

I am retiring next week, so I am going to strt digging into this stuff. I would like to correspond with other iron collectors. Thanks!

Brad
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 0xbeef For This Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2017, 08:21:01 PM
Registered-III

Thanked 3,061 Times in 1,438 Posts
Default Re: Greetings: Changfa, Lister, Lisetroid, Maytag in NC

Welcome to the Stak