eBay Auctions
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Discussion > eBayŠ Auction Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

eBayŠ Auction Discussion All eBay™ discussion; engines, frauds, fancies, weird stuff and more.

eBayŠ Auction Discussion

Briggs & Stratton Ebay

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 2041 times

Old 12-09-2013, 03:12:53 PM
Registered-I

Default Briggs & Stratton Ebay

I won a small Briggs & Stratton motor on eBay yesterday. The person I won it from lives less than 20 miles from my home. I sent him/her an email stating that I would pick it up and pay in cash. His/her response was "I do not offer local pick up as an option, my schedule does not allow me the luxury." It would have taken less time for me to drive and pick it up than it would be to box it up, take to the post office. I paid the shipping of $40.00. The ad did not state no local pick up. I guess I should have asked if local pick up was available. O well. I'm just venting my spleen.
The Following User Says Thank You to ltcpaul For This Post:
Sponsored Links