Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Vintage Heavy Industrial Equipment > Vintage Construction Equipment
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Vintage Construction Equipment Graders, Shovels, Fork lifts, Dozers & Crawlers, Pay loaders & Fork lifts

Vintage Construction Equipment

Looking for Bryon Heal's web site.

this thread has 5 replies and has been viewed 1340 times

Old 10-14-2016, 01:00:28 PM
Registered-I

Default Looking for Bryon Heal's web site.

Hello, I was told that Byron Heal has a web site and manufacturing antique Caterpillar Manifolds can anyone help with that info?
Thank You!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2016, 10:01:30 AM
Subscriber

Thanked 2,705 Times in 1,462 Posts
Default Re: Looking for Bryon Heal's web site.

I think it's called the Catcave or something like that? He was banned from the ACMOC forum a couple years back for repeated use of profanity & just generally being combative & a jerk...that said, he does some really good work casting manifolds...there's a couple guys on ACMOC that are in contact with him, even though he's persona non grata on the forum. He is in the UK, BTW.

(Googled Cat Cave & got some really weird stuff, but not anything to do with Cat manifolds)...
Old 10-15-2016, 02:03:03 PM
Registered-I

Romm, Thanks. Yes he is bit off personalty wise but his work is superb, And I did dare ask about him on the ACMOC site for fear of being banned myself. When I did a search I had the same results.
Old 10-15-2016, 07:36:27 PM
Subscriber

Thanked 2,705 Times in 1,462 Posts

Are you on the ACMOC site? if so, the member that goes by "drujinin" is, I think, Byron's contact over here, or he was. if you're not on there, I could have him contact you. I don't think he is a stak member.
The Following User Says Thank You to ronm For This Post:
Old 10-15-2016, 11:57:15 PM
Registered-I

Yes I am a member. I know better to ask directly on the ACMOC site. You have a good plan I will PM "drujinin" and see where it goes. Thank you!
Old 12-13-2016, 12:01:10 PM
Registered-I

I am Moderator for Catcave forum .Fairly easy job Due to the calibre of the members there. No real need for rules ,as members respect each other .
It is a closed forum ,which i guess is why it is hard to find info on .
There is a profanity filter ,so no swearing even if members wanted to .
Byron , is just a normal member ,so it all applies to him as well .
Here is a sneak peek at the set up .
ANNOUNCEMENTS
This area is for general announcements.
DISCUSSION Antique Caterpillars
Antique Caterpillar machinery discussion forum.
DISCUSSION "other machines"
This discussion forum is dedicated to all other machines.
OFF TOPIC
This forum area is dedicated for Anything Off Topic.
MUSIC VIDEO's
Post up your Music in this Section, By Music Type.
FOR SALE/WANTED
This forum is dedicated to posting of items FOR SALE or items WANTED and related replies. Please do not use this forum for general discussion.
FOR SALE CAT-CAVE
BRASS PLATES FOR CATS
Area for Brass Plate's etc. Caterpillar Brass Plate No 33...

Moderators Only
A private discussion area only viewable by moderators.
CATERPILLAR SERVICE MAGAZINE's

TECHNICAL HELP DESK ""GAS CATS""
2 TON, 5 TON, 10 TON, TEN, FIFTEEN, FIFTEEN 7C, TWENTY, TWENTY 8C, TWENTY TWO, TWENTY FIVE, TWENTY EIGHT, THIRTY, THIRTY FIVE, FORTY, FIFTY, SIXTY, SIXTY FIVE, SEVENTY, R2, R3, R4, R5, MAGNETO'S, CARBURETORS
This Section is for Technical Information Only, A Section on the Cat-Cave Forum where Members can Help Others and Save the Information for FUTURE REFERENCING Too.
TECHNICAL HELP DESK ""DIESEL CATS""
THIRTY FIVE, FORTY, FIFTY, SIXTY, SEVENTY, SEVENTY FIVE, D2, RD4, D4, D5, RD6, D6, RD7, D7, RD8, D8, D9, MAGNETO'S, CARBURETORS
This Section is for Technical Information Only, A Section on the Cat-Cave Forum where Members can Help Others and Save the Information for FUTURE REFERENCING Too.
PHOTO ACHIVE'S
HOLT Machines, BEST Machines, 2 TON, 5 TON, 10 TON, TEN, FIFTEEN, FIFTEEN 7C, TWENTY, TWENTY 8C, TWENTY TWO, TWENTY FIVE, TWENTY EIGHT, THIRTY, THIRTY FIVE, FORTY, FIFTY, SIXTY, SIXTY FIVE, SEVENTY, SEVENTY FIVE, R2, R3, R4, R5, D2, RD4, D4, D5, RD6, D6, RD7, D7, RD8, D8, D9, ACCESSORIES, AUTO PATROL, TERRACER, PULL GRADER, SCRAPER, MOTOR GRADER
This Section is for PHOTO'S ONLY , All Members are Welcome to Add Photos on the Archive Section, Over Time The Pages will get condensed Per Tractor Section, So Please No Text Format in this Section, Use Discussion area and make reference to said Photo in this Archive Section.
SALES BROCHURES etc for ALL Tractors
CATERPILLAR, MADE IN USA MACHINES, BRITISH BUILT MACHINES, AUSTRALIAN BUILT MACHINES, FORIGN BUILT MACHINES
This is a New Section on the Forum, for Sales Brochures and other interesting Historical DATA, Format Type, PDF, Scan, Photo. In Any Condition (is better than nothing at all) Due to the Wealth of Information Worth many thousands of dollars, Including CL Best, Holt, Early Caterpillar and many other Very Rare Brands of SALES Type Material from back in the days. THIS IS A RESTRICTED AREA Please Note: Members need a Password to Access this Section, Please Contact One of the Forum Moderators for Authorization Code.. .
The Following User Says Thank You to ianoz For This Post: