Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Antique Gas Engine Discussion > Antique Engine Archives
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Engine Archives All archived posts from 1999 to 2004 when SmokStak was on EnginAds. This is a read-only board.

Antique Engine Archives

Le Sueur Swap Meet Pic's

this thread has 6 replies and has been viewed 1171 times

Old 04-25-2003, 10:44:41 PM
Paul Hokanson

Default Le Sueur Swap Meet Pic's

Here are the four who met at Le Sueur Swap Meet today. I don't remember the names of the two Staker's on the left, but they are from Wisconsin, as well as Ken Majeski ( 2nd from right) and yours truely from Mn. Had a great time, good weather, and found what I was looking for.

Paul Hokanson

Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2003, 11:24:51 PM
Joe Prindle

Default Re: Le Sueur Swap Meet Pic's

That good looking devil on the far left is John Davidson of Bristol, WI. John is an engineman's engineman and generous to a fault. Did he have one of his bicycles with him? Joe
Old 04-25-2003, 11:34:50 PM
Paul Hokanson

Yes he did come to the meeting spot on a bicycle. Yes he was was a gentleman and full of knowledge that he's willing to share. Paul Hokanson
Old 04-27-2003, 09:52:29 AM
Al Hettich

I am the guy with the red shirt. That swap meet is sure getting big. Could find anything from soup cans to walnuts. I scored a buss load of parts and a small air cooled Stover. Must have been 60 or 80 achres of stuff looking for new homes. Very nice show grounds, great food, nice people, perfect weather, shade trees, and sore feet. Had a great time, well worth the trip. Al
Old 04-27-2003, 11:31:36 PM
Ken Majeski

Yup there sure seemed to be a lot of stuff there. I picked up a few pieces from Starbolt, a nice Rumely mag, some Champion X plugs, a CS Lister Deisel (1938). Don't see many Listers around here, Going to be fun playing with that one... What I'm wondering is how much I stuff I missed ... Best of all was the Public Relations with all the guys you didn't see all winter...
Old 04-28-2003, 08:35:42 AM
Dave Preuhs

Sure glad you guys enjoyed the meet. I wish I could of ran across you guys. Like Ken said, I wonder how many deals we missed by not scratching in all the trailer loads, just wasn't enough time. And besides I had to go home in the afternoons and plant corn. Watch for some new swap meet photos at Pioneer Powers site. Thanks guys for the nice comments.
Old 05-01-2003, 12:21:36 AM
Roger White

I also got there from Colorado. What a great time. Too many vendors to see in two days but the weather and people were great. Planning vacation time already for next years swap.